Marvin Connected Home is the ultimate automated window solution for those seeking to enhance their living conditions through the power of technology. It is customizable, enabling homeowners to open, close and lock windows based on local air quality, weather and time of day, thus optimizing air, light and views.
What I did:
- Led all aspects of design and direction with human-centered approach
- Clean, clear, purposeful design that meets accessibility standards
- Created the Nudges entry point feature and designed flows around this hub
- Created Design System while staying consistent with brand guidelines
- Iconography, illustrations, motion and photography
- User flows and prototyping
- User testing and synthesis
- Mentored Jr. product designers
More than a remote control for smart windows.
The Marvin Connected Home App enables all features of Marvin Home products, with fast access to whole home/groups/product control, scenes, schedules, automations and much more.
To support the go-to-market launch of the Marvin Connected Home App, I created several print pieces and a premium unboxing experience for the home owner as well as installation and maintenance booklets.